How to Apply

For current U of A students: 

Students currently enrolled at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville who wish to pursue the Certificate of Proficiency in Brewing Science should contact or go to the Dean’s office of their undergraduate program and request to add BREWCP to their student plan. 

Contact us if you have questions about adding the certificate to your current degree plan. 

For those not currently enrolled at the U of A:

Those not currently at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville should apply for undergraduate admission to the UA as a non-degree seeking student and select the option for the Certificate of Proficiency in Brewing Science.

Apply Now!